Patrick J. Kiley Excellence In Leadership Scholarship
The AGC Houston Safety Committee established this award in 1993 to honor and recognize Ray Lambright, Olshan Companies, whose career spanned more than 37 years and was instrumental in instituting many of the safety training programs and policies we follow today.
- Applicant must pursue a degree relating to a career in construction.
- Applicant must be an employee or dependent of an employee of an AGC Houston member firm or an AGC Student Chapter member.
- Applicant must be enrolled in a college or university during fall semester 2022.
- Current high school seniors and college students are eligible to apply.
- All applicants selected as finalists will be interviewed by the AGC Houston Scholarship Committee in March 2022.
Our scholarship application is managed by The Greater Houston Community Foundation. Applicants will need to create an account, identify the scholarship and complete the online application.