AGC Houston Members Received Safety and Outstanding Construction Awards at State Convention
AGC chapter executives, members and guests, representing 10 Texas AGC chapters, gathered at the Nemacolin Woodlands Resort in southwestern Pennsylvania for the 41st Texas Building Branch Convention. The event kicked off June 6, 2018 on the green of the Mystic Rock Golf Courses in the U.S. and wrapped up on June 8 with the Safety Awards and Outstanding Construction Awards presentations.
Congratulations to the following AGC Houston members for capturing the following awards!
Recognized at a special luncheon sponsored by CompGroup AGC, the following AGC Houston members received Safety Awards:
- McCarthy Building Companies - Category 1
- Westfall Constructors, Inc. - Category 6
- Fisk Electric Company - Category 1
- Prestige Interiors - Category 4
Zero Lost Workday Awards
- Aggregate Technologies
- Allstate Commercial Flooring
- American Fire Systems, Inc.
- Anslow Bryant Construction, Ltd.
- Brookstone, LP
- Building Concrete Solutions
- Gilbane Building Company
- Linbeck Group, LLC
- Slack & Co. Contracting, Inc.
- Tellepsen Builders
- The Gonzalez Group
- Tolunay Engineering Group, Inc.
These AGC Houston members received an AGC of America Construction Safety Excellence Award:
- Linbeck Group, LLC - 3rd Place - 650,000 - 1 Million Hours
- Brookstone, LP - 3rd Place - 100,000 - 250,000 Hours
- Anslow Bryant Construction, Ltd. - 1st Place - 160,000 - 475,000 Hours
Service Provider and Supplier
Outstanding Construction Awards
Presented annually at the AGC TBB Convention, the Outstanding Construction Awards recognize projects completed during the previous calendar year. AGC Houston salutes Linbeck Group, LLC for winning the Best Overall Construction Project for the Witte Museum in San Antonio.
In the B2 Building (2M-$5M) Division:
received an award for the Texas A & M University At Galveston Waterfront Events Pavilion and Amphitheater.
In the Interior Finish Out Category 4 (over $5M) Division:
received an award for the University of Texas Moncrief-Neuhaus Athletic Center Renovations.
In the Electrical 3 (Over $10M) Division:
Walker Engineering, Inc.
won for the IAH Terminal C North Concourse.
Visit our Facebook Photo Gallery
for photos from the AGC TBB Convention.