AGC Southwest Chapters Multiple Employer 401(k) Plan
The AGC Southwest Chapters 401(k) is now one of the largest super-regional association retirement plans, representing more than 96 companies and holding assets of more than $310,000,000. Benefits include:
Additional reduction in fees for all employees in the plan;
Merging of intellectual capital of two 401(k) committees with both chapters represented;
An even stronger focus on the laws and regulations in the retirement plan industry.
No annual audit;
Economies of scale on investment costs;
No individual Form 5500 reporting; minimal plan maintenance;
Flexible plan includes safe harbor, Roth and profit sharing;
Customizable 401(k) plan design options involving eligibility, matches, vesting schedules and more.
For The Employee:
- Over 40 investment options from which to choose;
- Focus on keeping the cost basis low to deliver higher
- Multiple educational programs annually to keep participants
up-to-date on the plan as well as investment advice;
- Access to investment advisors for individual retirement needs
(no matter where you are on your career path).
For The Company:
- Advisory Committee of participating members, financial
advisors, third party administrator and record keeper providing expertise;
- Customizable plan designed to meet the needs of the individual
- Annual company specific plan review, including comparison to
like companies of size and structure;
- TPA support to reduce plan maintenance time and cost;
- Annual plan audit performed for the entire plan; no
individual company audit, regardless of size;
- Annual Form 5500 filed by the plan as whole; no individual
company Form 5500 is required.
To learn more about the AGC Houston 401(k) plan, please contact R.W. Baird at 713-296-8066 or email@example.com.